I have close to four decades of experience in the financial services industry, beginning my career in finance in 1984. My mission is to help individual clients and businesses reach their financial goals, and to create and preserve wealth through time-tested financial strategies.
I was raised on a dairy farm in Castile, NY and live on Silver Lake in Perry, NY. My 2 children and 5 grandchildren (and counting) live in the Rochester area as well. When I'm not at the office, I am passionate about boating, skiing, and playing softball.
- Graduate of Saint Bonaventure University
- Holds FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
- Durable Income Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning and Implementation
- Retirement Planning
- Saving for the Future
- Investing Made Simple
- Accident, Health, and Life Insurance
Registered in FL, NY, OR, SC