I have been a financial professional for over 6 years, I became a fully registered advisor while at The Legend Group where I began my career as an independent financial advisor. My mission is to work collaboratively with clients and their families to obtain their ultimate financial goals.
Throughout my time with The Legend Group, I have been gifted with the ability to be surrounded by a great core group of accomplished financial advisors. I have learned that the relationship you have with a client is just as important as the job you do for them.
I am from a town called Cazenovia, NY where I was born and raised. I am engaged as of October 2019 to the love of my life, Ashley. We both enjoy going to concerts, great Italian food, and playing board games with friends and family. My biggest hobby is golfing, and I also enjoy going on family hikes with our dog, Belle.
- Graduate of SUNY Brockport
- Holds Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Certified Retirement Education Specialist (CRES)
- Durable Income Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning and Implementation
- Retirement Planning
- Saving for the Future
- Investing Made Simple
- Accident, Health, and Life Insurance
- Financial Services Institute Member (FSI)
Registered in AZ, MA, NY, VA