Ellyn Schaefer, CPA
I have been a CPA for over 34 years and an Investment Advisor for over 8 years, working with The Legend Group for the last 30 years. The Legend Group was a perfect fit for me. I have known many of the other Advisors for more than 10 years, some more than 30 years, and appreciate their honesty, integrity, and knowledge of the industry.
My mission is to help people and businesses achieve their financial goals by combining sound investment advice with my knowledge and experience to help keep their taxes as low as possible. I am also very passionate about providing services and seminars that help educate and empower women to be independent investors through our Women's Advisory Group at Legend.
I have been married to my husband Glenn for 33 years with three adult children, Jessica, William, and Rachel. I love taking long walks along the canal, biking, yoga, and skiing. Ski trips and 5K’s with my family keep me happy.
- Graduate of St. John Fischer College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Holds FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
- Individuals, Small Businesses, Nonprofits
- Accounting Services and Income Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Saving for the Future
- Women’s Advisory Group Co-founder
- New York State Society of CPA’s (NYSSCPA) Member
Registered in MA, NY
CPA services are not offered through, or supervised by, The Lincoln Investment Companies.